Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day Off

Today is my day off, I had plans to get up and clean and do some laundry and than head over to Beaver Dam to spend some time with Erik.

Well lastnight I got off work late, and ended up sleeping in later today than what I wanted to. After I got moving around I seen some garage sales signs and decided to go to some. I found some really good deals at one garage sale, but the rest I found nothing. I did find a little vase thing that says "Grandma" on it that I am going to put some cute small flowers in and put up on the cemetary.

I should so some cleaning and laundry before I head over to Beaver Dam for the night. Looks like it is going to rain, I would not mind if it did!

Well I am off to do some stuff, hope everybody had a good or is having a good Thursday!!

~You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know~

No comments:

Post a Comment