Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 10 Of 10

Today is finally work day 10 of 10! All I have to do is get thru tonight and I am off for 2 days! I wanted to hope to go fishing but we wont be able to go in the boat, something is wrong with Eriks motor :( ooo well I am sure we will find other things to do.

My mom and I started on a new adventure today, we joined curves! I am super excited about this new chapter in my life!!!!!!

So many thing have been going thru my mind the last few days, a lot about my Grandma...I know she would just be so proud of me taking this first step in losing weight and joining curves, I wish I could just call her so bad and talk to her.

Well I am off to finish getting ready for my day, get some lunch, and head to work at 3!

Have A Good Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment