Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hot Summer Afternoon

It is another warm one outside today! Today is the twin's first birthday party, I have to work but Mom and Dave are going :) I can't belive they are 1 already!

This morning my mom and I did some running around we had to do, than went out to lunch with Dave and stopped at a Garage Sale. I already on Thursday stopped at this Garage Sale and bought some stuff, but Dave wanted to go and so I bought some more!! They had some good deals!!

I work tonight, hope things go well! My allergies are really kicking in, makes for a long afternoon at work. Hope everybody is having a good weekend :)

~sometimes life is just about rolling down the windows in your car..blasting your favorite song..and forgetting the world for a while!~

No comments:

Post a Comment